Production process
- Welcome back to my blog post everyone! I hope you are doing well, in this blog I will be going over the production process.
https://www.ovtt.org/en/resources/design-thinking-agile-methods/
- In production process more than often there is a design thinking structure. What does a design structure look like? Well its split into five stages. Empathise, Define, Ideate, Prototype and Test. These five elements make up the fundamental structure to combine an idealistic product. This design thinking is a ladder to help us "have a set of tools to solve creatively" in which is coming from a human side approach. Its a process of understanding the human nature aspect towards a product, capturing insightful information breaking it down like the challenges that may be inferior to the product.
- Its so crucial to become aware of design thinking as it allows to build structure surrounding the idea you have in mind. Having the ability empathise is hugely impactful as it narrates on why or who you are making it for by gathering information to develop a understanding on a human level. To define is key factor narrowing the odds like challenges to be used as information in which paints to become aware of design thinking. Ideate makes solutions or insights to navigate on how this will become a real thing with no detrimental qualities harming the idea in mind. Prototype is the run up design allowing to visualise the product first hand, which brings me to the other point, test. Test is allowing a select few to use to the product for feedback. These points enhances on why its so crucial to become aware of design thinking and I would gladly follow suit of these elements if I was in a design thinking process as it allows for a free flowing with no boundaries.
- Inside production process is also the film production stages:
- Pre- Production stage is a stage that rallies on the ideas of what you are trying to make. This is a lengthy process as you have to engage in writing the script. you have to keep in mind on the audience you are looking for, keeping a structure. You will constantly have to tell yourself what will the story be about is it going to be a certain theme or relationship to a past. Its very broad at the start and can be expensive. In my opinion, you have to look out for the logistics out of this, is this possible? where should the location be? Or for an instance, the gear and the cost of all the people involved in shooting.
What I liked most about Jason’s blog post was his wording structure and layout. He included a welcoming introduction and a nice ending.
ReplyDeleteJason used his own words in order to carry his point across throughout the entire blog and it was nice to see how he had interpreted this information, I think that this is a good skill to possess.
I liked the layout of his blog post as everything was nicely divided into paragraphs and additionally, I liked the placement of his images as they were fitting with the topic he was talking about. As well as that, he included a reference under each image, which is useful for readers to see where he had gotten his information from.
I wasn’t left with any unanswered questions since Jason included a small introduction to the topics he was talking about as well as a well explained conclusion.
What I learned from Jason’s blog post is how crucial design thinking really is, as it helps you idealise the perfect structure for the product you’re trying to design.
As I have mentioned previously, the image placement in his blog post made it really easy to identify what he was talking about, which is something I could apply to my own blog posts in the future, instead of jumbling up all the images at the end of my blog, since it results to an easier read through.