Introduction:
![]() |
| https://imgur.com/gallery/oZ468 |
My name is Jason Melia and I'm metalhead enthusiast. From a young age I've enjoyed all types of music but I soon fell in love with one particular genre that would change me forever, Black metal. I love to dress up in all black attire and paint my face like a corpse in the photo above. This visual tension is what I want to express to the world how I feel on the inside. In my spare time I love to create music in my room to record my favourite instrument, the drums. I've been playing drums for 5 years now and I'm willingly playing and recording to share to others of my capabilities as a drummer and grow as a musician. On other days I love to create artistic paintings or drawings of how I feel that day with mixed media. I've spent many hours sitting at my desk playing games in which sparks my creative side of me to become like a game designer or web designer in the near future, but who knows, anything could change with time. When it comes to social aspect of my life, I'm more of an introvert than an extrovert. what does that say about me? Well I'm more comfortable in my own space where I know its safe, where no one would judge me. I decided to do this course to try get out of my shell a bit and take a leap of faith but also to become something greater than the present. I'm very interested in every aspect of Creative Digital Media (CDM) but Digital Photography sticks out to me the most. I just love the freedom that comes with it and exploring what's beyond just and image. I'm quite intrigued in Visual creativity as much as photography as there's explorative mixed media involved with so much free will to explore my own creative path. I'm looking forward to start this course and unravel all of my potential in this course.

Hi Jason, you should have separate blogs for your IDM and Digital Photography modules. Blogger allows you to have multiple blogs for the same account.
ReplyDeleteHi Jay, I just read your blog and it was great. I have a few suggestions on what I think would improve your future blogs. Firstly i noticed that you separate your blog based on the videos. I think it would be much better if you spoke on over all ideas and mention the videos when necessary. If you did not want to do that you could also just transition from each video by linking their ideas or relating them to each other, ending with just one conclusion. I liked that you let us know your opinions on the matters in your blog but i think your blog would make a better read if you elaborated, on both your opinion and the points rather than just speak about the examples from the videos, like maybe speak about some long term damaging side effects or how to protect ourselves from dark patterns. It was also difficult for me to understand at times because of your little mistakes, do try and read over one last time before you post. But over all, great post.
ReplyDelete