Revising and writing

 


- From my rewriting experience of my blog post "Production process" was a great way to understand the errors I made going through it the first time and the peer comment on the post in which enlightened me but it wasn't criticism more of complimenting my blog in which helped me to only make a few adjustments a I felt that the post was completely up in good standards in my view.

- What I learnt from rewriting my blog post is to have all my references and photos categorised at the end to keep the reading more fluid and if the reader wants more of the information of where I got it from then its right at the end all need with accurate links to back up my thoughts.

- For my next peer review I will look more of the layout like my "Production process" post as it keeps fluidity throughout the post. Next would be links and quotes to back up statements. 

- After the rewrite I thought my blog is up to good standards and I will keep in mind to have all paragraphs nice and tidy.

- In conclusion, I think rewriting can be great for building academic writing abilities. 

Comments

Popular Posts