Another revision
- My experience with rewriting my blog post "media Ethics":
- Today I found going through the rewriting process was very helpful to me as I used the feedback left on my blog post to help guide me through to re- think of some of the content and add more to define my blog as to make it more of a better version of the original blog post.
- I decided to take a look at my references as they were all over the place and renamed them to help guide the viewer of where I got the information from and how it connects to each of my paragraphs.
- Afterwards I reflected on feedback from Ciara fox to expand on my own opinion to make for an overall better blog that stands out and expand on my propaganda to define it before going further into it.
- I also took Josef's feedback into account and elaborate on my own opinions to increase more of a personal take.
- Going through to this process to edit my original post was very eye opening to see other views on my topic as I thought at first it was good enough but the feedback was really insightful to change or add little bits to the blog.
- Overall this was a good experience that I will take into my next peer review.
REFRENCES AND IMAGES:
- photo 1- Revision image
- Original - Media Ethics
Comments
Post a Comment