Finishing production
- Hi guys today I will be discussing my progress with my group project (Internet algorithms and gatekeeping).
- Working with the group in our practical class we have made decisions to go ahead with our project sub headings under the topic.
- I discussed to the group of how I will be doing a script of my sub heading (gatekeeping in music/gaming communities for the video submission at the end of me talking and using the script to guide me through the video for 3-4 minutes.
- I'm looking forward to contribute my part in the group with the blogs and my script to ensure that we will be successful in completing the project as whole.
- I picked up a few tips from the team by using references in my script to back up my points to make it valid and to print it out after I'm done for the video.
- The only one thing about the project is that two people aren't participating in the project slowing us down entirely, showcasing poor skills.
- Specifically, the role I'm under showcases gatekeeping but ill be looking at other sides of the arguments like healthcare industry of how research is important and how credible the source is.
- I'm in the middle of writing the script and so far I've gotten the intro done but in the process of the body of the script following the guide on Irene's website to make sure I'm doing it right.
- I was talking the my group to say if the script looks good so far and critic any mistakes I've made to develop the script into something above and beyond my expectations.
- So far I'm just going to work on the script until the end and keep you guys updated on my progress with that and the group to understand of my development over this time period.
- I'm looking forward to progressing the script and communicating with the group to be able to provide extra support to underline any issues relating to there sub heading.
- For my next blog I will be doing more research relating to my topic to be able to put it in my script as we go on through the weeks.
- For now I hoped you enjoyed reading my discussion about my update on my project. Thanks for reading and as always, its been a pleasure typing this for you.
- REFERENCES/IMAGES:
- Image 1 - https://vidlinemedia.com/grants-romania-announces-production-grants/
Comments
Post a Comment