Peer Review #2
- Hi guys!
- today I will be discussing my own experience with peer feedback that I have made on two blog posts.
- Going through the blog posts I followed along carefully picking out bits I can critic for good reasoning and using peer questions form on moodle to guide me to give feedback on the blog posts.
- My feelings on giving peer feedback:
- Giving peer feedback is quite beneficial for me and the person I am reviewing as it gives me an incentive to build up my quality performance on my own posts using the persons vision in mind, critiquing it bit by bit, analysing parts I can do better in my own work whilst giving them feedback they can adjust to become a better version of themselves to create something great.
- What I learned from peer feedback:
- My learning from being in this position of peer feedback is rewarding. What do I mean from rewarding? Well going through this process helped me find authenticity in the works I reviewed following the content of the topics and the use of literacy can go along way to help create a vision in mind of the topic and how it can dictate if your thoughts are swayed or not. The use of images coming across the two blog posts are bringing the literacy to life by allowing you to gather the information quite quickly without holding questions at the end.
- Overall experience:
- My overall experience on peer feedback is that it helps shape how we put together content and having structure to narrow down the use of our literacy to make our points have a pull on someone's ability to think.
- Thank you for reading through my blog on peer review, and as always, its been a pleasure, Jason.
RFERENCES/IMAGES:
- Image - Peer review image
- Blog post 1 - Aidan Kelly's week 5 video task
- Blog post 2 - Dayoid's week 6 video task on Media Ethics
Comments
Post a Comment