Looking back

 


- Hi guys and welcome back to my project blog in which I will tell you of my experience with it!

- It has been a while but, I finally have finished the project entirely in which I took a long time to make as it wasn't easy.

- I would just like to thank my group for helping me through the process and learning from them was a great experience even me helping them was insightful that I will take into my next semester.

- I condensed my script into a video of me explaining it for you guys to sit back and listen to my ramble on the topic.

- I took all the learning from previous blog posts and engagements with videos to prepare my own outlook of what I wanted initially.

- I used adobe premiere, DSLR Cannon camera and my boom microphone to record the video.

- I made my own separate video but my group member Milo, asked me can he put it all together with his and another member to make a collab style video. This turned out great seeing my one with theirs is amazing to say the least of all the effort we put in.

- What could of I done better?

- Well for one I should of used more visual elements to reassure my audience watching to navigate of what was being explained as it would create a better video overall.

- I should of spent more time editing for effects or cuts to make the video more flowing without stutters for example.

- I could of shorten my points to meet the 4-6 minute mark instead of going over the 6 minute mark.

- overall, the topic wasn't to bad to take on as I already experienced it first hand so it ended up creating more of a personal script but I added in bits I thought was relevant to my topic in which I did use.

- For future reference I should create more communicating if I'm ever in a group project again as this group was difficult to say the least but its all a growing experience after all. I will try to communicate better for next semester.

- I would like to thank the group for the wonderful experience throughout and thank you guys for reading this blog, and as always, its been a pleasure, Jason.


- REFERENCES/ IMAGES

- Image 1 - Gatekeeping in music and gaming

- group project -  IDM Group 3 Internet Algorithms and Gatekeeping

- 

Comments

Popular Posts