Photo essay



                                                               PHOTO ESSAY:





                    - The aperture was set to F/11 to capture a group shot.

                    - The ISO was set to 200 to have less light but use the natural sun raze.

                    - The shutterspeed was set to 1/60 to let the shutter speed capture movement.

                    - I used tungsten for white balance making for a cold scene.

                    - This photo was taken in daylight narrating homelessness by using the sun raze to glide over the subject making a scene of neglection with dark and bright white balance.

                    - The subject matter was about Maria and I asked her for consent and all photos to take this photo as she wanted to let everyone know that "being homeless is a fear of mine but watching others around me not willing to help breaks my heart". Maria has been homeless for 2 years now as she lost her job and had family issues for years.





                     - The aperture was set to F/5.6 to capture a single moment.

                    - The ISO was set to 800 to have more light.

                    - The shutterspeed was set to 1/60 to freeze the image.

                    - I used tungsten for white balance making for a cold scene.

                    - This photo was taken in St Anne's park symbolising Marias situation of how life can suddenly be stopped and you have no way out but in reminiscence of the past moving backwards.





                     - The aperture was set to F/11to capture a wider scene.

                    - The ISO was set to 200 to have less light.

                    - The shutterspeed was set to 1/60 to freeze the image.

                    - I used tungsten for white balance making for a cold scene.

                    - This photo was taken near the Ha penney bridge and the subject in matter is Jason. Jason has been homeless 2 months and gave me a statement "Pal when you are in this situation you wish it never happened it could be that lost your job or dug abuse but the government doesn't give two fucks of us".






 

 

 

- The aperture was set to F/5.6 to capture the overbridge and sharpness. 

- The ISO was set to 200 to have less light 

- The shutter speed was set to 1/60 to capture the moment. 

- I used tungsten for white balance making for a cold scene. 

 -This photo was also taken in st Annes park highlighting my point of wandering around for forgiveness and in reminiscent of the past haunting them. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

- The aperture was set to F/11to capture a wider scene. 

- The ISO was set to 100 to have less light and using the natural light. 

- The shutter speed was set to 1/60 to capture the background movement. 

- I used tungsten for white balance making for a cold scene. 

 -This photo was also taken near the Ha Penney bridge and the person in the photo is Mike. Mike has been homeless for 5 years now and is trying to live day by day with scraps of change to help him survive the harshness of weathers. 

 

 

 

 

 

- The aperture was set to F/5.6. 

- The ISO was set to 800 to have more light. 

- The shutter speed was set to 1/60. 

- I used tungsten for white balance making for a cold scene. 

-This photo was also taken in st Annes park in which I'm highlighting bridges with and underpass to show case that life moves on and people worry too much about themselves and have lack of self-awareness. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

- The aperture was set to F/11. 

- The ISO was set to 100 to have less light. 

- The shutter speed was set to 1/60. 

 - I used tungsten for white balance making for a cold scene. 

-This is a man who is struggling to find shelter all over town. Hes in the sun light but deep down he feels utter regret and hatred of society. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

- The aperture was set to F/5.6. 

- The ISO was set to 6400. 

- The shutter speed was set to 1/60. 

- I used tungsten for white balance. 

-This scene is symbolic as the lock on the door is society locking away our rights to live and closing the door to keep us captivated for their own amusement. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

- The aperture was set to F/11. 

- The ISO was set to 100. 

- The shutter speed was set to 1/60. 

- I used tungsten for white balance. 

-This is mike again and I want to really say that being homeless is a major issue in Ireland and we need to show the public the realisation that this is a crisis of people of all backgrounds having to survive with nothing and just themselves and a blanket. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

- The aperture was set to F/5.6. 

- The ISO was set to 6400. 

 - The shutter speed was set to 1/60. 

 - I used tungsten for white balance. 

-This sums up all the photos that yes this is a grim scene to see but I want to highlight homelessness in which I heavily believe needs to change coming from a place in where I was them before. 








Comments

Popular Posts