Post Production

 

       - Hi guys, I hope you are doing well and I'm excited to talk about my project so far!

         - In todays blog post I will be discussing my steps I took so far in my project.

        - In my project (gatekeeping in music and gaming) I have achieved a lot in my progress leading up to the deadline.

        - I finally finished the script the I typed out this weekend and I'm glad how it turned out.

       - I approached the script by personal experience but using other peoples perspective on matter. I managed to capture the whole glimpse of gatekeeping in music and gaming highlighting main points by people I ask around on discord for their opinions and I reached out to greenskull on YouTube to take some of his points and the video he made on gatekeeping in gaming communities to make form my own outlook on it.

       - This week onward, I will be making a video based on my script between 4-6 minutes as the final submission with the script as well. 

       - I asked the group how they were getting on and the feedback I got looks to be up to date and they are approaching the finishing line with me.

       - I also asked the group how are the going to do with the video but I will get back to you with that.

       - I have gotten my research in my script to back up my points but not to be bias as well via content creators on YouTube.

       - I was hesitant at first in typing my script this week as I want to cover the topic as much as I can but not go too far with it and the group agreed to to just cover the main points in which I took heavily.

       - For recording the video, I will be using a canon camera and a microphone to bring everything together for more of a mature video but keeping it basic at the same time. This will happen this week with just me and my script talking to you guys about the topic in which I hope you find interesting and insightful.

      - I will post the script here down below with the following linked to the script about the YouTube videos on gatekeeping in music and gaming communities as my research so far.

     - Its been a pleasure writing this and as always, thanks for reading, Jason.


- REFERENCES/IMAGES

- Image 1 - Projects image

- Original script - Gatekeeping script


                         -  

Comments

Popular Posts